[r-t] Method Generator

Stephen Beckingham bex280 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 17:47:42 UTC 2015

Hi,
Does anyone know of any software capable of producing big lists of TD Major methods? I've always used methgen for smaller lists (up to approx half a million methods at a time), but it struggles with anything bigger. I'd like to generate all regular TD methods with a maximum of 2 consecutive blows in a position, including things like single & double changes, and even such unspeakables as 78's away from the half lead. Ideally to be written directly into a text file.
Thanks
SJB