[r-t] Extension

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Thu Apr 23 13:34:55 UTC 2015

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Robin Woolley <robin at robinw.org.uk> wrote:
> I revised the Extension document some time ago - we just haven't got around
> to publishing it although one member of this list did receive a copy by
> request

Could you forward it to the whole list, please? I think several of us
would benefit by some explication.

Thanks!

"I studied philosophy in college, hoping to figure out the meaning of
life. After watching too many Woody Allen movies, I had the mistaken
impression that philosophy would be of some help."
            -- Jonathan Haidt, _The Righteous Mind_