[r-t] Method Generator

Stephen Beckingham bex280 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 30 18:03:42 UTC 2015

> From: richard at ex-parrot.com
>
> Don Morrison wrote:
>
> >> There are in fact only 541,822,598 palindromic treble-dodging major
> >> methods with regular lead heads and no more than two consecutive
> >> blows in one place.
> >
> > I presume this includes those false in their plain courses?
>
> Good question.  I checked that their leads was true, but not
> that the plain course was true.

Interesting - that's quite a manageable number. I hadn't quite plucked up the courage to do a really big search with it yet but I will at some point, hopefully excluding those false in the plain course. Having had a play with the software I am impressed - very easy to get a variety of output from all sorts of searches.
SJB