[r-t] Bobs only Erin Triples (was: Composition search)

Graham John graham at changeringing.co.uk
Fri Dec 4 18:47:19 UTC 2015

Matthew Frye wrote:

> I remember as a teenager trying to do bobs only half-extents of bob minor
by hand (via Q-sets), and found two unique: WHW*3 obviously, and a rather
nice one that can be written WFFWFFWBBIIBBII (allergy warning: contains 65s
in this rotation). I presumed the second of these is previously known but I
don’t remember ever seeing anyone else calling or discussing it? Is anyone
able to confirm, firstly if that second one is (widely?) known, and
secondly if these are the only two possible (up to rotation/reversal).

There are 26, excluding rotations.

Graham

360 0 1 H II O WF I FH
360 0 1 H F FH OII OOI FH