[r-t] Extents

Robin Woolley robin at robinw.org.uk
Sat Dec 5 05:50:51 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Thanks, Andrew. Your list is pretty much what I came up with a couple of
days ago. As I was drifting off to sleep last night, I was thinking
along the lines of non-round blocks linked appropriately but, as you
will see from the time of this post, I have not been able to do anything
about it. It *is* for a qtr. to be rung next Tuesday, I believe.

I found the original correspondence about extents in my cuttings and the
original WM letter is at RW99/394. I posted the complete redacted
collection on my website at http://www.robinw.org.uk/touches.rtf

I also posted a collection of 'honest' non-round blocks for gp G methods
at http://www.robinw.org.uk/gpb360nr.rtf

I remarked at the time that this one:

W2OH,W2OH,W2O,4H,4H,4SH

was rather nice. This nrb is two three parts linked by omits, but I usually call H, W, W, W4, I, OsH.

'Honest' = those whose last lead end = 43265

Best wishes
Robin