[r-t] Method ringing vs. change ringing

Alexander Holroyd holroyd at math.ubc.ca
Fri Jan 23 21:55:39 UTC 2015

There seems to be far more agreement than I dared to hope on these general
principles.

I could not agree more about "short and sweet", "too many" and "lengthy".

My point with the disclaimers (perhaps not even the right word) was to ram
home the clear separation of "jurisdiction" between the sections.  To me
that concept would be the biggest and most important change from the
status quo, so I feel it should be up-front and crystal clear.