[r-t] Little Bob

Matthew Sorell matthew.sorell at adelaide.edu.au
Sun Jul 19 10:23:42 UTC 2015

> On 19 Jul 2015, at 12:36 pm, Joe wrote:
>
> Has an "extent" of 20,160 Little Bob Major ever been rung? It seems like
> something that should be done at least once before the human race
> becomes extinct.

There was an attempt in Philadelphia in 1995 for which I was ringing the tenor. It fell apart with:
“Bob there Don”
“No there isn’t”
“Yes it is, tenors are together”
“Oh. Stand”

(from down the stairs)
“Yes there was, Don”

We were about 8000 changes in.

Regards
Matthew

—
Dr Matthew Sorell
Senior Lecturer (Office: Ingkarni Wardli - 3.37)
School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The University of Adelaide, SA 5005
AUSTRALIA
Tel: +61 (0)8 8303 3226
Mob: +61 (0)410 432 762
matthew.sorell at adelaide.edu.au <mailto:matthew.sorell at adelaide.edu.au>

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
IMPORTANT: This message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information. If you think it was sent to you by mistake, please delete
all copies and advise the sender. For the purposes of the SPAM Act 2003,
this email is authorised by The University of Adelaide.