[r-t] Time to vote?

Dale Winter (Gmail) moikney at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 00:31:38 UTC 2015

Hi all,

slightly unusual request:

One of the math research institutes at Brown University (ICERM) asked Emily Russell (ringer, applied math postdoc and incidentally married to me) to put together a basic math and ringing video. It’s mostly aimed at high school students, so probably isn’t news to anyone on this list.  Emily would, however,  like to to include a short clip showing some bells going, preferably with reasonably good ringing and sounding OK.

The annoyance is that the university if very aware of copyright stuff, so wants a clip together with written permission from the owner to use it in the video.

Does anyone have something like this they’d be willing to share? Or know someone who does?

Very many thanks,

Dale