[r-t] Cyclic Kent & Oxford

Simon Gay Simon.Gay at glasgow.ac.uk
Tue Mar 3 08:24:59 UTC 2015

Thanks for the comments, Philip.

I should make it clear that the handbell blog is a joint venture with Tina Stoecklin - in fact the whole thing was her idea. The author of each post is shown in rather tiny script, but it's true that all the posts containing compositions are by me.

We would love to have more comments and contributions on the blog from other people; at the moment the process is a little laborious but Tina is working on making it easier.

We rang the quarter of Kent and Oxford - very nice. I think the main block of Kent can be replaced by Bristol to make it more interesting; probably in the maximus version you could ring Avon etc; just leaving the half-lead Kent/Oxford as an easy link section.

Simon