[r-t] Doubles 240s

Alexander Holroyd holroyd at math.ubc.ca
Tue Mar 17 14:37:48 UTC 2015

Here we have yet another illustration of one of the fundamental
disagreements that seem to exist among the members of this list.

There are plenty of things that I "dislike" in ringing, but for me this
does not translate to any desire to prevent or discourage other people
from ringing them.  Obviously Mark and others feel differently in this
regard.  I wish I understood why...