[r-t] Jump change notation poll

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Mon May 18 01:35:02 UTC 2015

Continuing what appears to be becoming a ringing-theory tradition,
here's a SurveyMonkey poll on suitable notation for jump changes.
I've prepared five examples of segments of jump changes, and
how each of the four notation possibilities mentioned in this
weekend's thread might describe them. The poll asks you to select
which you think is best, and which second best, as well as a
couple of "other" type answers.

I would be most interested in the opinions of anyone that's
followed this thread enough to have formed some.

Here's the link to the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/35YLQ93

The poll "closes" on Wednesday night, and I will send a summary
of the results out to this list shortly after that

Thanks!

"The best thing about being 100 is no peer pressure."
    - Lewis Kuester, "On turning 100"