[r-t] Descriptions (was: A date to pencil ...)

Graham John graham at changeringing.co.uk
Wed Sep 9 11:30:10 UTC 2015

On 9 September 2015 at 10:14, John Harrison <john at jaharrison.me.uk> wrote:

> But that is no reason to outlaw something that can

be described very simply using existing concepts.

I'm afraid it is not that simple. In order to confirm that the new
definitions of Change, Row, method, Truth etc work we need consensus on the
boundaries. Taking the current discussion as an example, if a band rings 7
extents of Minor on the front and back six of a twelve in the same
performance, is that two true peals of Minor, or one false peal of Maximus?

Graham