[r-t] Handstroke-home Cyclic Maximus

Ian Fielding Ian.Fielding at nbt.nhs.uk
Thu Aug 18 13:41:29 UTC 2016

As a suggestion,

Why not employ 2 different link methods to switch between the parts to enable ringing alternate parts of pipes forward and backwards?

This maintains the music of the DJP original with the feature Mark is trying to achieve.

Ian Fielding

Chief Pharmacy Technician
North Bristol NHS Trust
0117 414 2277 (Telephone)