[r-t] Tritonian S. Max

Alan Reading alan.reading at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:46:18 UTC 2016

There is a bit of re-organisation of the front work you can do to get a few
more runs and reduce the number of 12's.
e.g. 3x3.4x2x1x2x5.4x4.7.6x8.9.0x90.E
or you can have an Alliance version 3x3.4x2x1x2x5.4x4.7.6x8.9.0.E or
3x3.4x2x1x2x5.4x4.7.6x8.9.0xE
to get rid on the 90 pn. I think having an Alliance method where the treble
omits a dodge at the back is likely to be less trippy than somewhere in the
middle of the change.

People still ring single method peals in new methods on lower numbers - I
don't really see what is wrong with it on 12.
I think it's perhaps the case on 12 though (more so than on lower numbers)
that a band capable of ringing a good peal of a decent new method would be
just as capable of ringing some moderately interesting spliced.

Cheers,
Alan