[r-t] Tritonian S. Max

Alan Reading alan.reading at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 22 15:58:42 UTC 2016

"Firstly, for the London-over method: word reaches me from a reliable
source that (like with most ringing things) David Hull came up with a fine
solution about 15 years ago. Here's his "Triton" Alliance Max:
&3x3.4x2x1x2x5.4x4.7.6.9.8x0.E, 12 (d). Take a look."

Isn't that basically the same as the one I suggested
(&3x3.4x2x1x2x5.4x4.7.6x8.9.0.E, 12 (d)) but with the treble omitting it's
9-0 dodge instead of it's e-t?!
I would have thought it's better from a ring ability perspective to have
omitting the e-t dodge.

Cheers,
Alan