[r-t] Extension of twin hunt methods

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Thu Dec 22 19:52:30 UTC 2016

Suppose I ring and name a new, plain, twin-hunt method at stage N, which is
not an extension of a previously named method at stage N-1. Now, I want to
extend it to stage N+1. Does such an extension have to be single hunt?
Double hunt? Triple hunt? Is the Council agnostic on the matter? Decision
(G) doesn't seem to address this at all, at least not directly.

"Science advances primarily by replacement, not by addition."
          -- Stephen Jay Gould, _The Mismeasure of Man_