[r-t] Triples composition question

King, Peter R peter.king at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jul 8 20:31:16 UTC 2016

Here’s a composition. It’s not brilliant but it is a composition that works. I checked it for Waterloo Reverse Bob which is the only rung s type method I could find. Bobs are 147 and singles are 12347 I have compositions that only use 167 bobs but they are messier . I use wrong to mean a call that causes the causing order to transpose to 32546 and a middle 53462 (is a wrong is lead 5 when 7th is 5ths place and a middle is lead 2 when the 7 is in 6ths a home is lead 1 (I hope that’s clear!)

234567 M F  W H
53426             s
64352        s
32456    s             -