[r-t] Treble Dodging Royal (Universal Four Part)

Robert Bennett rbennett1729 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 10:53:16 UTC 2016

There is a peal of London No 3 S Royal for handbells, by Roger Bailey in
Composition 502 which has some similarity:

23456 MWH
34256       2
45623 -  2
26354 -  -
53462 -  -
24365 -     -
2-part

This is certainly a handy plan to make peals. I made one for Yorkshire
which is not too bad.

Arranged Robert H Bennett
23456 MWH
64352 -      -
56342    -
23645 -     -
26435   -   2
24365   -   2
2-part.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the good ones of these had been found years
ago.