[r-t] Unclassified (Was: ?CCBR meeting - Methcom proposals)

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Fri Jun 3 11:11:19 UTC 2016

​On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 6:03 AM, John Harrison <john at jaharrison.me.uk>
wrote:
> 'Unclassified' should mean 'not yet classified',

I think "Not currently classified" would be a better wording. "Not yet"
seems to carry an implication that it will, rather than may, be classified
in the future, and by implication possibly even that being unclassified is
somehow an inferior state.

Yea, yea, I know, I know, but that's just he way I'm built. And no, I don't
think it's evidence of conspiracy.
​​

"When Fortuna spins you downward, go out to a movie and get more
out of life."      -- John Kennedy Toole, _A Confederacy of Dunces_