[r-t] delta based transposition for blue line generation

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Sat Jun 11 20:09:37 UTC 2016

In improvement to my last email: of course it's neater to use
Option[Int] as the return type of CCBRToPlace, not Seq[Int] - then the
character "-" simply maps to None, and other characters to
Some(whatever-they-were-before). I'm guessing you've got a constant Map
set up for these, or something similar, so that bit wouldn't really
change. And the flatMap will still coalesce it all nicely.

MBD

---