[r-t] ?CCBR meeting - Methcom proposals

Iain Anderson iain at 13to8.co.uk
Mon May 30 19:45:52 UTC 2016

Mark

I'm presuming that Erin Major would have 6 blows behind.  Why would that
be considered as the natural extension?  Is that not contrary to the
thinking behind hunting methods which don't extend by allowing N blows
behind?  I accept that we are talking about different method types
(hunting versus principles), but shouldn't there be some commonality in
the underlying ideas.

If Erin Major with 6 blows behind is the extension of Erin Triples, than
are we moving a step closer to saying that Plain Bob Triples is the
extension of Plain Bob Minor rather than Grandsire Triples?

IJA