[r-t] ?CCBR meeting - Methcom proposals

King, Peter R peter.king at imperial.ac.uk
Mon May 30 21:15:39 UTC 2016

First of all congratulations, there may now  be some rationale on the methods committee.

I have never understood the concept of a "non method" block. As far as I am concerned any collection of place notations (repeated or not as the case may be) will create a method. The problem then is to describe this method in terms of existing or new classifications. The term "non-method block" seems very clumsy, although several bands made some very humorous use of the term "block" in method names which it would be a shame to loose!