[r-t] ?CCBR meeting - Methcom proposals

Graham John graham at changeringing.co.uk
Tue May 31 08:31:54 UTC 2016

Iain Anderson wrote:

> In addition there is Bottom and I have no idea what its classification is
because I can't find it in the methods collection - any hints anyone?

Currently it would be Bottom Block Maximus
<https://complib.org/method/28502>

Mark Davies wrote:

> I think the idea was to retain "Block" in the method name. What are
everyone's thoughts here?

I produced the attached document as a proposed revised set of names if the
r-t rules sub-group document "Descriptive Framework And Requirements For Method
Ringing" (v6.6.1) were adopted. It would be preferable to publish something
like this and give the bands that rang them the opportunity to change them
before implementation.

Graham