[r-t] Consultation

Roddy Horton roddy at horton.karoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 13 11:42:43 UTC 2017

RW - When I was learning to ring, the tower hade a copy of the previous edition of this book along with the companion Doubles volume. I have an idea that the date of these was 1961 but it seemed to me at the time that the 5th Edition was a simple reprint of the 4th especially as it refers to the first three editions only in the Preface. Perhaps someone could confirm this.

I cannot confirm this but I do have a copy of the 1961 edition and this uses G for Plain Bob, H for Double Bob etc.

Roddy