[r-t] Latest draft of Decisions changes for 2017

Ted Steele teds.bells at tesco.net
Mon Apr 17 12:27:54 UTC 2017

On 17/04/2017 12:42, John Harrison wrote:

...stuff that I consider a trivial response to my message. Perhaps John
should consider what the financially struggling church authorities would
make of it if they discover that even ringers themselves don't consider
real bells necessary for their perfomances. The Exercise is founded upon
the ringing of bells; we all know what happens when foundations fail.

Ted