[r-t] Pitman's 13440 change compositions

Philip Earis pje24 at cantab.net
Wed Aug 9 07:59:33 UTC 2017

Sorry, question (3) was meant to say: "Has there ever been a
tenors-together extent of *spliced* major rung?

Moreover, an answer comes from Pealbase where I see that one of the Pitman
compositions has likely been rung:

==
20 May 1961	Hazel Grove	13,440	Spliced Surprise Major (6m)	Major	Chester D
G	C Kenneth Lewis
==

(I didn't see this before because of the odd format for the number of
changes where a comma is inserted after the thousands!)

Answers to the other questions still requested...