[r-t] Don Morrison or Richard Angrave?

Anthony Cotton a.p.cotton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 12:54:20 UTC 2017

Richard Angrave writes:

This has come up several times before and Don and I have exchanged emails
on it. I am not sure if I kept the emails, but I have previously added a
note to the compositions online site to say, "Also produced independently
by DF Morrison No.1169" as I recall we couldn't work out who got there
first and it was rung under each of our names at a similar time (April/May
2004).