[r-t] CCCBR Reform - more from CRAG

Richard Smith richard at ex-parrot.com
Fri Jan 13 12:30:29 UTC 2017

Alan Burlison wrote:

> On 13/01/2017 11:17, Giles Blundell wrote:
>
>> CRAG have issued a further report summing up where they have got to and
>> where they think they are going. It's at
>> http://cc-crag.weebly.com/articles-from-crag, or there is a rather shorter
>> version in this week's Ringing World.
>
> The Scribd document appears to be corrupt, or at least the version
> that's served up to me is:

I had a similar problem.  You'll also find you can only
download from Scribd if you sign up for a free trial
account, which you can't do if you've recently signed up for
another free trial which has expired.

Anyway, by some subterfuge I managed to get a copy, which
I've put online:

http://bb.ringingworld.co.uk/files/2017-01-13-CRAG.pdf

RAS