[r-t] CCCBR Reform - more from CRAG

Peter Blight peter at ringing.info
Fri Jan 13 16:35:30 UTC 2017

On 13/01/2017 11:17, Giles Blundell wrote:
> CRAG have issued a further report summing up where they have got to and
> where they think they are going. It's at
> http://cc-crag.weebly.com/articles-from-crag, or there is a rather
> shorter version in this week's Ringing World.

RAS:
 > Anyway, by some subterfuge I managed to get a copy, which I've put
online:

 > http://bb.ringingworld.co.uk/files/2017-01-13-CRAG.pdf

Thanks for coming to the rescue. Presumably, this will eventually appear
on the CC site with the other CRAG reports at
<http://cccbr.org.uk/review/> unless CRAG want to demonstrate their
independence from the CC. In which case, would it not be better for CRAG
to put their reports somewhere easily accessible (not Scribd) so that
others, including the CC, can link to them if they wish?

PJB