[r-t] CRAG survey now open

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Sat Jan 14 13:53:12 UTC 2017

Unfortunately I seem unable to fill this out. When I click any of the
boxes, no check mark or anything appears. Little arrows sometimes appear
apparently inviting me to edit the form, though when I drag them I get an
error message about a missing file. Also, several of the fields appear to
still be waiting for you to fill them in. I've tried opening it multiple
times, and each time I do the available answers are a little different,
with more or fewer options visible. It's also interesting that there's a
line saying the form was edited within just the past few seconds, which
seems wrong. I think it unlikely that this is a browser incompatibility
issue as the form seems to be in something Google-ish and I'm using Chrome.

On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 4:14 AM, Giles Blundell <grblundell at googlemail.com>
wrote:

> CRAG's survey about the future of the Central Council is now open at
> http://cc-crag.weebly.com/2017-survey.html. It took me about six minutes
> to do it.
>
> Cheers
>
> Giles Blundell
> for CCCBR PR Committee

"After all these years I have observed that beauty, like happiness,
is frequent. A day does not pass when we are not, for an instant,
in paradise."
        -- Jorge Luis Borges, _Los Conjurados_, tr Willis Barnstone