[r-t] Quarters of Spliced Major

David Hull davidghull at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:31:10 UTC 2017

Roddy Horton wrote:
>I have no idea where this submission came from and I have not worked with
Mr Hull on it. My original peal composition did start life as a seven part
BFBFLLG/ but over the years that it got extended into peal length it lost a
lot of its ancestry!

I have no idea either! As Roddy says, that seven lead course comes straight
from his peal composition. I think all that happened is that I noted that
it created a true 7-part (with rather unnoteworthy part-ends) and gave it
to someone who then rang it and attributed it to me.

DGH

--
David G Hull
07884 188965 / 01904 325476

[image: JustGiving - Sponsor me now!]
*I'm running the London Marathon in aid of Changing Faces. Please sponsor
me at:*
*https://www.justgiving.com/David-Hull-Changing-Faces/
<https://www.justgiving.com/David-Hull-Changing-Faces/>*
*or text MDGH69 £2 / £5 / £10 to 70070 to donate now, e.g. MDGH69 £10*