[r-t] List address [IMPORTANT]

Richard Smith richard at ex-parrot.com
Mon May 29 15:52:48 UTC 2017

Basil Potts wrote:

> May I extend to Richard gratitude for his efforts in keeping the three
> bellringing mailing lists going under very difficult circumstances? I am
> sure that the opportunity to keep in touch with other ringers will be
> sorely missed.

Thank you for your kind words, and sorry not to acknowledge
sooner: the Scottish Highlands, where I've been for the last
week, are not known for their Internet access.

As John Harrison says, the lists are all continuing for the
foreseeable future, but for technical reasons beyond my
control it is likely list address will have to change.
Rather than waiting to see if the old address does cease
working, I have taken the precaution of moving it to a new
address:

     ringing-theory at bellringers.org

(the change is simply that the final .net has changed to
.org).  I will keep the old address working for as long as
possible, but it may stop working as soon as Thursday.

RAS