[r-t] Memory Aid

Alex Tatlow alextatlow at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 12:11:36 UTC 2017

Hi,

There was, I believe on this list, some talk a while ago about a way of memorising things as though you were walking through a forest or something like that. It was in connection with learning compositions of spliced, as I recall. I've had a look online to try and find out about it with no luck, perhaps someone on here might be able to name the technique, if there is a name for it?

Sorry, that's a very vague post, but I can't remember (!) the details.

Cheers,

Alex Tatlow.