[r-t] Extension question

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Mon Nov 6 18:25:23 UTC 2017

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 10:13 AM, Graham John <graham at changeringing.co.uk>
wrote:
> I have made the results public in Complib, so anyone can look at the
> related Methods section when displaying any method to see the
> candidate extensions, together with accepted extensions where they
> have been named.

Ah, I was unaware of that, it is excellent news (you probably told me
before, and I just didn't properly understand it). I must make friends with
it, it sounds exceedingly useful. Thanks!

'Most industrial labor was "free" [no longer slave] - i.e., compelled
only by a distaste for starvation.'    -- Will Durant, _The Age of Faith_