[r-t] www.cccbr.org.uk

Phillip Barnes phil at piltdown.org.uk
Mon Oct 9 10:36:43 UTC 2017

Hi Quentin

I have forwarded it to Doug Davis who maintains the website. Not sure why any ringing theory person would know however!

Best wishes

Phil

On 9 October 2017 at 11:33:00, Quentin Armitage (quentin at armitage.org.uk) wrote:

Can anyone access www.cccbr.org.uk. I'm getting a redirection from port 80 to port 443, and can establish a connection to port 443, but I don't get any output. To be more precise, the TLS handshake completes, but then nothing.

I was clearly being impatient, since if I leave it long enough it returns "Error establishing a database connection". Can anyone provide an update on when we might get the website back?

Quentin Armitage