[r-t] Court Bob Minor

Robin Woolley robin at robinw.org.uk
Tue Sep 19 21:20:53 UTC 2017

One of the nice things is that I can define anything I want provided I
am consistent. As PABS - and Don now - seem to realise is that I was
talking about order. 21345 has odd parity and even order. 23145 is even
parity but odd order. RAS seems to have assumed I was wrong so fitted an
incorrect meaning to my words, or at least made no attempt to think it
through. Perhaps I should publish the proof? b.t.w., it is ~40 years
since I had to worry about involutions, etc.

Don likes to end with a quote. Here's one: 'when I use a word, it means
just what I choose it to mean, neither more nor less' (Lewis Carroll)

R.
hen I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, 'it
means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor les
Read more at:
https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/lewiscarro389152.html
'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, 'it