[r-t] "Half lead" Spliced Maximus

Simon Bond simon.bond.lists at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 5 00:58:17 UTC 2018

Both Matt Johnson and I composed peals from the (old) standard eight
surprise major on this sort of plan a few years ago. Never successfully
rang a quarter, let alone attempting the peal.

https://complib.org/composition/10900
https://complib.org/composition/10902
https://complib.org/composition/32257

SAB