[r-t] "Half lead" Spliced Maximus

Daniel Brady danielw.brady at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 18:03:32 UTC 2018

I assume you want something non-trivial, e.g. you could do this easily with
Cambridge at any stage as the first four changes are x3nx14. So you can
essentially overlay these in place of the last four (making it a bob) by
saying go at the right place, then go again to start a new lead.  So any
bobs only composition could be rung in this fashion.