[r-t] Opinions sought

Robert Bennett rbennett1729 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 04:48:44 GMT 2019

One rule which would seem to be acceptable, would be to allow any
multi-method peal to be spliced, if the number of changes of method is
equal to the number of extents times the number of methods, minus one; with
a proviso that the method rung must change at least every 720 of minor or
120 of doubles.

E.g. for 3-Spliced Minor, with 7x720s, there should be 3 methods in each
720, which is at least 20 changes of method.
Any arrangement which does this, provided that it doesn't have a full 720
of one method, should be ok.

In the case of a quarter peal, or a peal of non-standard length, the short
bit should be counted as if it were a full 720 or 120.