[r-t] Opinions sought

iain at 13to8.co.uk iain at 13to8.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 09:14:59 GMT 2019

Tim

Is the problem here that you are trying to come up with a simple definition for spliced when it actually means two different things.

Pure spliced I believe is clear to everyone, but when a touch is laminated, as in the examples given, there is a lack of agreement as to whether it is spliced, or mixed (or what term you wish to use).

Having two definitions, and acknowledging that people may use the word spliced differently might solve the problem.

--

Iain Anderson

iain at 13to8.co.uk <mailto:iain at 13to8.co.uk>