[r-t] Welcome to a new world?

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Sat Jun 1 02:47:34 BST 2019

It’s 1 June in the UK now, so the old CCCBR Decisions are no more, and the
more permissive framework now rules, right? For example, I can now ring
peals with jump changes and identity changes and not have anyone in
authority complain about them? Similarly peals of, say, 5,001 triples? And
there’s nothing I ever again have to call a Non-method Block if I want it
to be included in the CCCBR maintained collections of methods? And if I
ring a peal of Dixon’s no one in authority will challenge my band’s right
to call it Dixon’s instead of Plain Bob?

Anyone seen any evidence of falling sky yet?

“Weep not that the world changes—did it keep / A stable
changeless state, ‘twere cause indeed to weep. ”
                     — William Cullen Bryant, “Mutation”