[r-t] Bobs-only Stedman Triples - 12 complete B-block peals

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Sun Jun 19 11:45:30 BST 2022

Andrew Johnson writes,

 > These are the last of the bobs-only peals for now; I have some
 > unpublished peals but they are not significantly different from the
 > published ones.
 > The collection is here: https://complib.org/collection/11309

This is amazing work, thank you Andrew. How comprehensive is this latest
survey of yours? In other words, is it possible there are significant
peals (in terms of interest of construction, number of bobs, ease of
calling, etc) which are as yet undiscovered, or do you believe you have
covered most possibilities?