[r-t] Phobos

David Pipe dpipe at friedmancorp.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 15:47:33 UTC 2004

> Can anyone provide me with a comp for an easy qtr of Phobos
> that a simpleton like I could call ?

> Better still anyone got a good one that I can ask an expert like
> Phil Earis to call for me :-)

This is simpler to ring than it looks, Phil, plus you get all the musical
leads. We rang it at the Bull Ring in August with a few firsts in the band.
Finding the half-lead dodge in Gainsborough was people's biggest problem!
Not sure I'd trust Earis to call it though ;-)

1364 Spliced Maximus

1234567890ET Slinky (2nds place lead end)
1534T20E8967 Phobos (2nds place lead end)
14523ET90786 Gainsborough Little
1796E8204T53 Phobos (2nds place lead end)
167890ET2345

11 part

Slinky Differential Little TP: -4-4.5.6.3.6
Gainsborough Little Bob: -1-1-6