[r-t] Exceptions to the Extension Rules

Graham John graham at changeringing.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 14:54:23 UTC 2004

Richard Smith wrote:

> According to the CC e-collection I downloaded on Friday,
> there are 239 (non-Little) Surprise method names that
> have been used on more than one stage.

This is useful Richard. Could you add which stage is invalid because where a
method is named at more than one stage, it is often only one of these which is
invalid e.g. Bristol Major, Superlative Minor.

In due course, it would be good if the MC could add the extension type (or a
note describing an anomaly) as a new field on the method libraries.

Graham