[r-t] What does Mr Grimmett think makes a musical composition?

Richard Grimmett richard at grimmett.org
Sun Nov 21 21:50:19 UTC 2004

> I notice you ring some Bristol Max from time to time Richard
> - what in your view produces good music in that method?

I have gone off Bristol Max a long time ago.  Its too predictable.
Glorified plain hunt.  Same as Yorkshire but an itzy bit more movement
than yorkshire.

> Having said that, I've looked on Campanophile and it seems
> you've pretty much given up even-bell stuff completely!
>
> MBD

For the time being - of course PJE wouldn't think too much of what I
ring, and definitely not XYZ! (XYZ is too predictable too - why not just
make it X).

Clarrie

---