[r-t] 5250

Richard Grimmett richard at grimmett.org
Tue Nov 23 18:48:01 UTC 2004

Thanks to all who replied to this thread, both on and off list.  And
thanks to those of you who have offered compositions.  The actual
composition is not really an issue for me, it’s the different ideas for
making up the number.

On Sunday we rang a practice quarter which was also the 'first peal to
be''s first quarter inside.  We rang 2 changes of Original followed by
Plain Bob.

I don't know if I'll leabve it like that, or use a fraction at the end,
or use a lead of something at the beginning followed by a snippet of the
same at the end.  I have now come to understand that all this is CC
approved, which may be important to the first-pealer.

Thanks, Clarrie

---