[r-t] Online method database

Martin Bright mjbright at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu May 12 09:58:42 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 23:36 +0100, Graham John wrote:

> +++ Bug Report 1 - the first search I tried was for Zanussi, which appears
> to be on the database twice with different lead heads.

Well spotted.  I've fixed it now.  In fact Zanussi was only in the
database once, but the lead head `j2' was in twice -- I'd mistyped `j2'
for `k1' for some reason.  So the join produced two rows.

Don't know what would have happened if you'd wanted to look at a k1
method.

Martin

--
Martin Bright
Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Liverpool