[r-t] Writtle

Philip Earis Earisp at rsc.org
Thu Apr 13 15:16:34 UTC 2006

Richard Smith, Tony Smith and, I suspect, a number of other people all
have code / applets to generate extensions, etc.

I suggested to Tony sometime last year that he should put his applet
online on the Methods Committee website for all to use - this would also
reduce the number of emailed queries he has to answer by about 30%.  He
said there were other priorities.