[r-t] Numbers

edward martin edward.w.martin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 17:52:00 UTC 2006

I think you can see why the rule changes if you consider the
positional relationships of the bells that are fixed
1 0 0 4 5 6 7 8  = 112 x 2   = 224
1 0 0 0 5 6 7 8  = 112 x 6   =  672
1 0 0 0 0 6 7 8  = 112 x 24 = 2688
1 0 0 0 0 0 7 8   = 112 x 120 = 13440
When 7-8 are in plain course relationship, the following PR occur :
1 0 0 0 0 0 7 8
1 0 0 0 0 7 0 8  = 13440
when 7 is involved you only have  courses :with the following PR
1 0 0 0 7 0 0 8
1 0 0 7 0 0 0 8 = 13440
and
1 0 7 0 0 0 0 8