[r-t] decisions

Philip Earis pje24 at cantab.net
Sun Jun 18 20:01:36 UTC 2006

> To sum up, the Council has been forced into 'Recognising', whatever that
> may
> mean, what an extreme (in terms of numbers) minority think is a good idea
> at
> the time. A better approach would be to base decisions on what is still
> being frequently rung after, say, ten years.

You are wrong. You are more wrong than I can find words to express. You
appear incapable of forward thinking. You are projecting your silly opinions
and value-judgements and forcing them onto other people. You make me angry.
You should describe what can be done, not prescribe. I'm deeply saddened by
your attitude.